- Micro-budget feature film Masters of Romance is seeking a Colourist.
- This is an ACTRA co-op film, therefore you MUST BE OKAY WITH 100% DEFERRED PAY.
- Film is in final stages of editing in preparation for film festival submissions early 2017 so film must be completed by early November
- Qualifications: Must have own equipment Experience on short film, television or feature films Strong communication skills, effective time management skills, able to meet expected deadlines Available with sufficient time to dedicate to completing project Attention to detail Willing to work closely with director and cinematographer Ideal for those seeking feature film experience.
- Please send demo reel and resume. We thank those who apply, but only those considered for the position will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Micro-budget feature film Masters of Romance seeking Sound Editor/Sound Designer.
- This is an ACTRA co-op feature film therefore you MUST BE OK WITH 100% DEFERRED PAY.
- Submitting to film festivals for early 2017 so project must be completed early November.
- Qualifications: Previous experience on dramas Available immediately with ample time to complete the project by deadline Must have own equipment Good-natured, solid communication skills, fun to work with High attention to detail with an excellent ear for sound Able to meet deadlines and effectively manage workload GTA residents only please Ideal for someone who is looking for feature film experience who is passionate about film.
- Please send a recent demo reel and resume.
- Thank you to all who apply, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
- Micro-budget feature film Masters of Romance is seeking an experienced Music Supervisor.
- This is an ACTRA Co-op film therefore you MUST BE OKAY WITH 100% DEFERRED PAY.
- Qualifications: Lover of indie artists and indie music with an expansive knowledge and connections with indie bands – specifically bands with an 80’s alt/pop rock sound suitable for a romantic comedy Experience with negotiating rates and putting together contracts with indie artists on a micro-budget feature Able to meet expected deadlines Strong communication skills and effective time management skills Experience with scoring feature film preferred or short films or television Fair, reasonable, honest, fun to work with, personable, friendly, outgoing GTA residents preferred Ideal for someone looking for feature film experience.
- Please send a demo reel and a resume. If you have access to a catalogue that fits our musical requirements, please provide information on that also.
- We thank all of those who apply, but only those considered for the position will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you.